Call for presentations!
In collaboration with Pro Torpedo, an organization for the promotion and preservation of the city industrial heritage 22nd and 23rd of May 2020 we organize the 9th International Conference on Industrial Heritage.
This year the main topic is Industrial heritage after 1945, with subtopics:
- Industrial heritage from the period of socialism
- The impact of politics on the industrialization process
- Planned industrialization
- Industrial giants – carriers of economic development
- Heavy industry and electrical industry
- Textile and other industry
- Workers – education – leisure
- Women and industrial heritage
- Post-war industrial architecture: improvisation and innovation
- New materials, structures and technologies in post-war industrial architecture
- Industrial architecture – social housing – urban development
- Industrial infrastructure and impact on the cultural environment
- The pioneers of post-war industrial architecture
INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUTHORS
Deadlines for applications / submitting papers
29 Feb 2020 submitting summaries
15 March 2020 summary accepted the notice
21 April 2020 registration fee payment
21 May 2020 registration, submitting PPT presentations and posters
22 – 23 May 2020 Conference
Information on conference papers
Summary: up to 1000 characters (up to 6 keywords)
Presentation: 15 minutes maximum
Paper in a written form for conference proceedings:
16 typewritten double-spaced pages maximum
Supplements: 10 maximum (photographs, drawings, graphs…)
Official language: Croatian/English (simultaneous interpreting)
9th International Conference on Industrial Heritage is co-financed by the European Union from the European Regional Development Fund in the framework of activities by the University of Rijeka on the project Tourism Valorisation of the Representative Monuments of Rijeka’s Industrial Heritage.
More information on Call, or at firstname.lastname@example.org!